The Official Site of the Anaheim Ducks
Fisix

2021 - Final 4

OOF, not looking great for the Montreal Perrys.  Then again, they tend to turn on some weird switch in the 3rd.  

13 hours ago, Fisix said:

I felt like this tweet deserved the start of a new thread:

man Perry's stock is gonna sky rocket if the Habs can come back and win this series....

• Like 2

oof, tampa made them look clumsy tonight, though the end there was pretty exciting.

5 hours ago, Fisix said:

oof, tampa made them look clumsy tonight, though the end there was pretty exciting.

yeah while watching...it was like "damn....you see just how good Tampa can be..."

On 6/15/2021 at 8:44 AM, Jasoaks said:

man Perry's stock is gonna sky rocket if the Habs can come back and win this series....

I keep telling my friends in Edmonton that he would be a perfect add for their 4th line. They need guys that know how to win and they are expecting a big turnover in their bottom 6 this offseason. They still hate Perry from 2017 though LOL.

uhhhhhhhh what the hell is going on with Petry's eyes?!?!!

i hope he's ok....if it's nothing problematic....what a TERRIFYING defender to be playing against....

18 hours ago, Jasoaks said:

uhhhhhhhh what the hell is going on with Petry's eyes?!?!!

i hope he's ok....if it's nothing problematic....what a TERRIFYING defender to be playing against....

??  was there v a video or something?

Anyone watching the Tampa power play?  42% and they pass the puck like there's no tomorrow.  One guy on the point - what an idea that is.  Like them or not, it's pretty amazing to watch, especially after suffering through the worst power play in history with the ducks...

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Fisix said:

??  was there v a video or something?

petry-eyes-wide.jpg

can't find a video...but still.....

• Like 2

Damn....2nd year in a row the Habs are going to be without their head coach for the majority of a playoff series...

I've seen enough Pittsburgh playoff games over the years to know Vegas needs to chain Fleury to the posts for this overtime

These refs won’t make it out of Montreal alive if the Habs lose in overtime. Perry two handed in the face and no call

Update: they live for now. 

Edited by BombaysTripleDeke
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, BombaysTripleDeke said:

These refs won’t make it out of Montreal alive if the Habs lose in overtime. Perry two handed in the face and no call

Playoff overtime: where you can slash a guy's nose off with no consequences but god forbid if you miss the glass while clearing the zone

• Like 1

Gotta love Perry.  Blood for days.  A gash that wouldn't quit.  Hugging his teammates at the end - they obviously love the guy.  Man do I miss him on the ducks.

Those officials should be barred from any further officiating work.  A disgraceful display.  The ref was RIGHT there when CP got mauled...

Glad to see Habs win.  I never thought I would ever say that...

• Like 2

I'm on the Perry hype train. Or is it the nostalgia train hereabouts? Whatver, the Habs are well-built for the playoffs. Go <Perry Team> Go!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jasoaks said:

yeah the refs, especially in today's game, have been absolutely atrocious

The Refs in the playoffs have been gutless cowards. Players are tackling each other on open ice away from the puck but these refs refuse to call ANYTHING! 

I find it really disgusting. I hate the "Let them Play" attitude in the playoffs. If something is a penalty in October it should be a penalty in June. Period! I think it is Bull S H I T . It puts teams built around speed and finesse at a huge disadvantage when suddenly opponents can use tactics that were illegal a few weeks before. Perry has ever right to be upset. Vegas player just tomahawked him like a lumberjack and he wasn't even close to the puck. I'll say it again, the refs are cowards.

Good thing Habs won. That was a disgusting no call on Perry in OT. These refs should be banned from reffing anymore playoff games. Glad Vegas and their trash fanbase got what they deserved. 

Edited by Spencer_12
  • Like 4

Man....the end of that Isles/Bolts game! WOW!! what a save from Pulock!!! and also what a move from McDonough! what an ending

• Like 3

On 6/18/2021 at 4:29 PM, Jasoaks said:

Damn....2nd year in a row the Habs are going to be without their head coach for the majority of a playoff series...

?

13 minutes ago, Fisix said:

?

current HC testing positive for covid so out the remainder of this series.

Last year Julien had the heart episode (attack?) and was out for the rest of whatever their run ended up being.

• Sad 2