Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

beergirl 1 deleted

Troubleshooting Posting Problems

42 posts in this topic

Quote:

We have been inundated with fans from opposing teams. If they assure me they are fans of the Ducks, their account is opened up to the other forums.

If new members don't fill in the blanks as to location, and do not have any reference to the Ducks in their profile, we can not approve you for the entire message board. You are limited to the Visitors Bench and Playoffs Fourms.

If you are a Ducks fan, let myself or Miss Heyer know and we will remove the restrictions.

Thanks,

Ken

no offense newbies, but how many times does ken have to say that? lol

I've run into a problem recently that the message board doesn't remember that I'm logged in, even if I have checked the little box under the password. This has happen both on my work pc and home starting about 2-3 weeks ago. My home computer will allow me to log, gives me that screwy orange screen (our new colors) but if I click on a thread it says I'm not logged on. The office one after logging in will take me to the good ol green and black screen, but unless I back out of a thread it will take me to the orange screen and make me log on again. I have window xp home and professional with norton only and have not updated or changed anything in the last month??? help

I tried to post today and got this message:

Quote:

"We cannot proceed.

The host you are trying to send the input from is not a valid host.

Please use your back button to return to the previous page."

So I turned off my Zone Alarm and I was able to post.. does anyone have any idea what setting I may need to change so that I don't have to turn off my ZA..