Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Administrator

Messages Pulled From Playoff Thread

13 posts in this topic

You may notice some of the posts from this forum have disappeared.

The hard and fast rule on our board has been NO FOUL LANGUAGE allowed.

Please don't feed the trolls, and by all means, do not quote them or your message will be deleted also.

I take a very hard stand on the language, and will not tolerate it from members or visitors.

Members tonight that used foul language have been suspended for 5 days, and visitors have been banned, and all of the posts have been removed, inculding those with quoted text.

Neither myself or the staff on here are going to take the time to edit each and every quoted post, so they get removed.

Off my soapbox now.

Now if we could just get a fire lit under the team and help them realize these are the playoffs they are supposed to be winning.

Go Ducks.

2 people like this

so they banned my account for saying @s$???what gives..

This really isn't the forum to call me out in, but since you were dumb enough to make another screen name when all you had to do was read my earlier post. You were not banned, you were suspended for using foul language, and those posts have been removed.

Oh yeah, this screen name has been BANNED.

You may notice some of the posts from this forum have disappeared.

The hard and fast rule on our board has been NO FOUL LANGUAGE allowed.

Please don't feed the trolls, and by all means, do not quote them or your message will be deleted also.

I take a very hard stand on the language, and will not tolerate it from members or visitors.

Members tonight that used foul language have been suspended for 5 days, and visitors have been banned, and all of the posts have been removed, including those with quoted text.

Neither myself or the staff on here are going to take the time to edit each and every quoted post, so they get removed.

Off my soapbox now.

Now if we could just get a fire lit under the team and help them realize these are the games they are supposed to be winning.

Go Ducks.

Nice job Admin :)

flag_of_truce.gif

I'd like to apologise for the Preds poster who ended up getting banned here tonight. I'm a poster/admin over at the Preds boards and we have rules about trolling other team's boards, mainly because we don't like it when it happens to us. Fair's fair. So, I'm sorry about that. I'll add a reminder to our "troll thread".

I'm not sure about the officiating in tonight's game either, but then I'm not sure about officiating in any game nowadays. It just seems to be full of missed calls, wrong calls and phantom calls, in both directions. I do know one thing for sure though. Our guys are all lying down with ice packs pressed all over their bodies. Wow, what a brutal game! I sure hope our guys can take another game like that. We knew going into it that the Ducks are a big team with some weight in their hits. We are going to be black and blue after this series, whoever wins!

Anyway, good luck with the rest of the series, (not too much obviously ;) ) and feel free to give me a shout if you get any other Preds trolls.

flag_of_truce.gif

I'd like to apologise for the Preds poster who ended up getting banned here tonight. I'm a poster/admin over at the Preds boards and we have rules about trolling other team's boards, mainly because we don't like it when it happens to us. Fair's fair. So, I'm sorry about that. I'll add a reminder to our "troll thread".

I'm not sure about the officiating in tonight's game either, but then I'm not sure about officiating in any game nowadays. It just seems to be full of missed calls, wrong calls and phantom calls, in both directions. I do know one thing for sure though. Our guys are all lying down with ice packs pressed all over their bodies. Wow, what a brutal game! I sure hope our guys can take another game like that. We knew going into it that the Ducks are a big team with some weight in their hits. We are going to be black and blue after this series, whoever wins!

Anyway, good luck with the rest of the series, (not too much obviously ;) ) and feel free to give me a shout if you get any other Preds trolls.

Thanks Dude. Come back and visit.

i'm just gonna edit this out, as I obviously jumped to the erroneous conclusion that a Ducks fan was banned for using foul language

i'm just gonna edit this out, as I obviously jumped to the erroneous conclusion that a Ducks fan was banned for using foul language

I think a Ducks fan was at least suspended for using foul language. The rules are simple - keep it clean. I like it that way.

flag_of_truce.gif

It's certainly not your fault, but that's classy of you to apologize.

Your guys played a real solid game tonight. This is going to be a tough series, and I'm not embarassed to say I'm a little nervous about it. Tonight showed that your team can win when they're able to assert themselves, and Anaheim isn't. No big surprise there. I'm just crossing my fingers that when Anaheim starts to really apply the pressure that Rinne doesn't carry your boys through those momentum swings. I really think Rinne is the best goalie in the NHL this season.

We'll see how the series go. Here's hoping it's a good one, and the refs don't screw it up too much.

Thanks for your input, even in your original post. It was trolls that were banned, the members only received suspensions.

I think that's enough discussion on this subject in the game day thread.

Thank you for understanding.

Admin Ken