SIGN IN or REGISTER
USERNAME or EMAIL
PASSWORD

FORGOT YOUR USERNAME OR PASSWORD?

Photo

Hockey Hall Of Fame

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 jd2020

jd2020

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 08:32 PM

I am going to see the Buffalo - Boston Game on February 24th and the Toronto - Washington game February 25th along with the Hockey HOF on the 26th. Four of us are going and we are probably going to have to get two pairs of two for each game. I see that there are two tickets 5 rows up at center ice in Buffalo behind the bench. Has anyone been to Buffalo and can you tell me if that is to low or will it be clear to see? Also, any recommendations on getting tickets to the Maple Leaf game without getting gauged to bad? The tickets are around $200 a piece at the top of the arena. If anyone has connections for tickets at a more reasonable price I would greatly appreciate it. Any advice for getting around Toronto or where to go to watch Hockey night in Canada Saturday after the game for the west coast game would be cool. Thanks, JD2020

#2 jd2020

jd2020

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 08:59 PM

I am going to see the Buffalo - Boston Game on February 24th and the Toronto - Washington game February 25th along with the Hockey HOF on the 26th. Four of us are going and we are probably going to have to get two pairs of two for each game. I see that there are two tickets 5 rows up at center ice in Buffalo behind the bench. Has anyone been to Buffalo and can you tell me if that is to low or will it be clear to see? Also, any recommendations on getting tickets to the Maple Leaf game without getting gauged to bad? The tickets are around $200 a piece at the top of the arena. If anyone has connections for tickets at a more reasonable price I would greatly appreciate it. Any advice for getting around Toronto or where to go to watch Hockey night in Canada Saturday after the game for the west coast game would be cool. Thanks, JD2020

Tickets and hotels have been acquired and booked. If anyone has any advise for Buffalo or Toronto with bars, restaurants or general recommendations I would love to hear it.

AnaheimDucks.com is the official Web site of the Anaheim Ducks. Anaheim Ducks and AnaheimDucks.com are trademarks of Anaheim Ducks Hockey Club, LLC. NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2012 Anaheim Ducks Hockey Club, LLC and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved

Privacy Policy     Contact Us    Jobs     Honda Center    Corporate Partnerships   Terms of Use   Site Map AdChoices