Sign in with your NHL account:
  • Submit
  • Or
  • Sign in with Google

Photo

Nhl Next Year & Teemu?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
33 replies to this topic

#21 Guest_KyleJanak_*

Guest_KyleJanak_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 April 2012 - 11:59 AM

ROFL Apparently you did not take nearly enough time prior to this post.

:lol:

Sorry I'll try harder. :lol:

#22 Guest_KyleJanak_*

Guest_KyleJanak_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 April 2012 - 12:19 PM

I can't wait till next season. :D Anything can happen, new players, good trades and even great games to watch. I am so excited and I can't wait till next year. :)

#23 wataduk

wataduk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,862 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 04:58 PM

Sorry I'll try harder. :lol:

Okay.
It's all for fun.

At least I think it is.

Edited by wataduk, 23 April 2012 - 04:59 PM.

#24 Guest_KyleJanak_*

Guest_KyleJanak_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 April 2012 - 05:04 PM

Hey Wataduk I am so sorry for blowing up in your face. I didn't know what to expect if you were trying to hurt my feelings but if you forgive me then its all cool. :)

Edited by KyleJanak, 23 April 2012 - 05:10 PM.

#25 67Stang

67Stang

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 06:18 PM

No not really its just how you respond to the MB. If you talk bad about the Ducks or the fans then everybody blames that person that is why I take my time and think about what I am about to say before I post. :)

Amen brother.

#26 wataduk

wataduk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,862 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 07:37 PM

ROFL Apparently you did not take nearly enough time prior to this post.

:lol:

Uhhhhmmmmm.......I was just kidding, thus the laughy face.

See :lol: = joking.

Ha ha?
Ho ho?
Nevermind.

#27 wataduk

wataduk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,862 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 07:42 PM

Hey Wataduk I am so sorry for blowing up in your face. I didn't know what to expect if you were trying to hurt my feelings but if you forgive me then its all cool. :)

Did not realize you blew up.
I take this board in stride and NEVER take anything personally and neither does my 3 message board assistants.

Show em guys......................... :D :lol: :D
See.....happy idiots

#28 Prongermayer

Prongermayer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 10:58 PM

I think that they should have a "luxury" tax similar to MLB BUT without a "no limit" cap ( i.e. Yankees, Boston. etc.) . Then the money is spread among the teams that t don't spend to the cap. Also they contracts have to get fixed - all of those ten year + contracts have to be fixed. Also the dodge around by using the IR status indefinitely ( i.e. Pronger et al ) must be eliminated. IMHO

That still favors the big market teams, and might incentivize small market teams not to spend...

I'd suggest sticking with a hard cap, but going to a dollar for dollar cap hit instead of the average over the life of the contract. That would prevent front loading.

#29 poum

poum

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,012 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 11:01 PM

That's you blowing up? Man... I must look like a Saxon charging down a hill coming upon your village for the glory, pigs and women.

Edited by poum, 23 April 2012 - 11:07 PM.

#30 Guest_KyleJanak_*

Guest_KyleJanak_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 April 2012 - 08:11 AM

That's you blowing up? Man... I must look like a Saxon charging down a hill coming upon your village for the glory, pigs and women.

Or a Scotsman charging down a hill to cut some English heads. :lol: :lol:

AnaheimDucks.com is the official Web site of the Anaheim Ducks. Anaheim Ducks and AnaheimDucks.com are trademarks of Anaheim Ducks Hockey Club, LLC. NHL, the NHL Shield, the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup and NHL Conference logos are registered trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P. Copyright © 1999-2013 Anaheim Ducks Hockey Club, LLC and the National Hockey League. All Rights Reserved.

Privacy Policy     Contact Us    Jobs     Honda Center    Corporate Partnerships   Terms of Use   NHL TicketExchange  Site Map AdChoices