The Official Site of the Anaheim Ducks

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nieder

2018 Stanley Cup Final

On 6/7/2018 at 7:41 PM, PetrSykora said:

Holy crap DSP is a monster in the playoffs. But hey, Sekac is too right? (in the KHL at least <_<)

Well, I'm sure Sekac spent his day with the Gagarin Cup doing stuff like this too, no?

matthias osborne @MatthiasOsborne
Big shout out to devante smith pelly @smithpelly23 and the Washington capitals @Capitals for coming to SickKids hospital. Lots of happy patients and families here today

Dj7gTImU8AAhC6M.jpg

On 8/7/2018 at 10:21 PM, dtsdlaw said:

Well, I'm sure Sekac spent his day with the Gagarin Cup doing stuff like this too, no?

matthias osborne @MatthiasOsborne

Big shout out to devante smith pelly @smithpelly23 and the Washington capitals @Capitals for coming to SickKids hospital. Lots of happy patients and families here today

Dj7gTImU8AAhC6M.jpg

So happy this guy got a cup!

On 6/11/2018 at 6:48 PM, Fowl said:

History will rate Ovechkin higher than Selanne.  Both being very talented.  Ovechkin has a unique skill set.

So did Teemu - speed, skill and a terrific release ! IMHO

On 6/12/2018 at 11:54 AM, Jasoaks said:

Absolutely! Selanne is without a doubt one of the greatest players of all-time. No one is going to debate that.

Ovechkin though...I mean, he's right now 5th all-time in goals per game, ahead of Gretzky. Obviously 4 others are ALSO ahead of Gretzky, but I do think Ovi is going to become the greatest goal scorer all-time. I know it's been debated on here already...but if he can play 8 more seasons...till he's 41...NOT IMPOSSIBLE...he just needs to average 35/season. And now that he's won the cup, he should just never be in the post season again so he can rest over the summer to come back hard and score more regular season goals! lol

AGREE but he HAS to avoid injuries and keep his MOTIVATION UP.  Between 39 -41 will be very tough - not impossible but DIFFICULT !! The key will be his off season conditioning ( without the VODKA ) :P

On 8/14/2018 at 9:54 PM, DUCKSDOC said:

So did Teemu - speed, skill and a terrific release ! IMHO

Teemu is the Best....always dream of him on same line with Paul Kariya and Mario.

DuckPride 4ever

MooseDuck

In hindsight, the real winner from the Washington Capitals was Tom Wilson.

Wilson - Games: 78 Goals: 14 Assists: 21 Points: 35

Kase - Games: 66 Goals: 20 Assists: 18 Points: 38

Wilson with a $5.16M modified NTC. Ondrej with $2.6M RFA status. And some how, Bob is the worst thing for this team, to some.

[Edit] This Wilson signing is asinine. I'm gonna harp on it for awhile.

3 hours ago, poum said:

Wilson with a $5.16M modified NTC. Ondrej with $2.6M RFA status. And some how, Bob is the worst thing for this team, to some.

Apparently the ability to launch yourself into someone's head and hand out concussions like it's no big deal comes at a premium in today's NHL

23 hours ago, poum said:

I don't know of anyone, even the Anaheim Calling people, who complain about Bob's ability to sign RFA's to reasonable deals.  He might be the best in the NHL at it. 

8 hours ago, gorbachav5 said:

I don't know of anyone, even the Anaheim Calling people, who complain about Bob's ability to sign RFA's to reasonable deals.  He might be the best in the NHL at it. 

My own Opinion Ducks having Bob sign to team friendly discounts is big Plus for us.

DuckPride 4ever

MooseDuck