The Official Site of the Anaheim Ducks
Jasoaks

2019-2020 NHL Catch-All

Zibanejab (sp lol) needs to keep playing against the Flyers just like Terry needs to keep playing against Miska.

Also, fun fact...if Zibanhejhab was on our team and only played those 2 games against the flyers...he'd be tied with Silfv and Terry in goals and assists and points......lol......

• Sad 1

21 hours ago, Jasoaks said:

Zibanejab (sp lol) needs to keep playing against the Flyers just like Terry needs to keep playing against Miska.

Also, fun fact...if Zibanhejhab was on our team and only played those 2 games against the flyers...he'd be tied with Silfv and Terry in goals and assists and points......lol......

Ohhhh man...McDavid is almost at 2 pts per game this season....geeez....he already has more pts and assists than any one of our own players did in any of the past THREE seasons (including this one...obviously lol)!

You guys think McDavid gets a suspension??? I mean...he literally went out of his way to hit a player not eligible to be hit and hit them in the head with his elbow....he's been suspended already for far less....

So, my guess is....no. 😕

wow...St. Louis and San Jose are TIED right now.... and Arizona is just ONE point ahead....that last final playoff spot might actually be a nail biter.....

geez....Matthews is on a 66-goal pace for a full season....which would have been the most goals since 95/96 by super mario....(ovechkin had 65 in 07/08)

Was an exciting game! Great interview with Patty at the end...you could see the moment where it hit him what he's accomplished.

Was really rooting for a Marleau gwg in OT...that would have been epic!! ...but he's on a line with Hertl....and hooollllyyy shiiit...Hertl has ZERO hockey sense. Or vision. Talented, skilled guy...but man...I've never really watched the sharks so closely before in a game...wow haha

It amazes me we aren't officially out (although...i feel like there's actually ZERO chance we make the playoffs even if we win every game....) but the Sabers and COLUMBUS already are...we must be next though haha

...although I just looked at the standings...I mean...I guess if LA, St. Louis, Arizona and SJ don't get to 53 pts and we somehow go on a 9-game winning streak (which isn't UNHEARD of)....i guess we're in haha

4 hours ago, Jasoaks said:

It amazes me we aren't officially out (although...i feel like there's actually ZERO chance we make the playoffs even if we win every game....) but the Sabers and COLUMBUS already are...we must be next though haha

...although I just looked at the standings...I mean...I guess if LA, St. Louis, Arizona and SJ don't get to 53 pts and we somehow go on a 9-game winning streak (which isn't UNHEARD of)....i guess we're in haha

Sportsclubstats.com gives us a 0.004% chance of making the playoffs.

If Anaheim goes 9-0 to end the season, the odds go up to 23.7%. Lol.

• Haha 1

On 3/7/2021 at 7:21 PM, PetrSykora said:

Oh hey, Tom Wilson got suspended for trying to smash someone's brain in again. Only 7 games this time but Ovechkin has the nerve to come out and say it's a joke even though his serial offender of a teammate has gotten off easy numerous times and arguably has yet again. Can't wait until the first round of the playoffs when this cycle inevitably repeats itself again. 

Ha what an idiot. The playoffs don't start until a week from now!

Besides, Tom Wilson is a reformed player. The Craps even stitched an A on his sweater after his latest suspension for dishing out brain damage to prove it. Don't pay any mind to tonight's game when he sucker punched the back of Buchnevich's head while he was laying face down and immediately followed that act up by trying to drive a helmet-less Panarin into the ice. He's a champion.

10 hours ago, PetrSykora said:

Ha what an idiot. The playoffs don't start until a week from now!

Besides, Tom Wilson is a reformed player. The Craps even stitched an A on his sweater after his latest suspension for dishing out brain damage to prove it. Don't pay any mind to tonight's game when he sucker punched the back of Buchnevich's head while he was laying face down and immediately followed that act up by trying to drive a helmet-less Panarin into the ice. He's a champion.

Can we pay to have Tom Wilson and Brad Marchand locked in a room together for the entire postseason?  Preferably that room would be on a spaceship.  And that spaceship would be on a one-way trip to the sun.

Wow, what a statement from the Rangers!!! Calling for Parros to be straight up fired. Can’t say I disagree. If I sucked at my job as much as Parros sucks at his, I’d have been fired a long time ago.

Edited by dtsdlaw
  • Like 4

19 hours ago, dtsdlaw said:

Wow, what a statement from the Rangers!!! Calling for Parros to be straight up fired. Can’t say I disagree. If I sucked at my job as much as Parros sucks at his, I’d have been fired a long time ago.

Caps vs Rangers tonight....most watched game of the season??? lol

Gorton and Davidson got canned. Please Samueli’s these guys would be greet to navigate the rebuild. 

James Dolan running his teams into the ground, Rangers in total meltdown firing everyone, Capitals (predictably) continuing to enable their psychopath by painting him as a victim, Parros attending tonight's rematch at MSG.. the NHL has an absolute circus on their hands right now and it could have been so avoidable with just the slightest bit of common sense on their part.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Sexlaf15 said:

Gorton and Davidson got canned. Please Samueli’s these guys would be greet to navigate the rebuild. 

What's kind of funny is that Gorton has been doing a great job with their rebuild, but apparently caught a lot of flak for not keeping ownership in the loop on everything and not providing enough of a timeline for the rebuild. Which doesn't work in New York, where they care about their brand and have expectations of winning asap. But Gorton would be perfect in Anaheim, since ownership doesn't really seem to care that much about the team's long term plans or path to success. 

36 minutes ago, dtsdlaw said:

What's kind of funny is that Gorton has been doing a great job with their rebuild, but apparently caught a lot of flak for not keeping ownership in the loop on everything and not providing enough of a timeline for the rebuild. Which doesn't work in New York, where they care about their brand and have expectations of winning asap. But Gorton would be perfect in Anaheim, since ownership doesn't really seem to care that much about the team's long term plans or path to success. 

James Dolan is known by fans to be one of the worst owners in sports. Ask Knicks fans. Rangers fans are furious about this move considering they believe Gorton and Davidson have done a good job with their rebuild, and now believe Dolan’s meddling is going to screw it up. They aren’t happy. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dtsdlaw said:

I’m begging here. Man they did such a good job over there and we need that. 

On 5/4/2021 at 3:22 PM, dtsdlaw said:

I’ll never forgive him for what he did to Cogs especially when you look at what Cogs was suspended for and what Wilson did to get a fine. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DuckFan4Life said:

I’ll never forgive him for what he did to Cogs especially when you look at what Cogs was suspended for and what Wilson did to get a fine. 

same.  so, so inconsistent and ridiculous.  

actually, i'd love for Cogs to be in charge of player safety.  at least to try him out.  i think he could be perfect in that role.

Connor McDavid hits 100 pts....in the 2nd period of the 53d game of the season...he figured in ALL 4 goals so far for the Oilers....holy mcJesus!

Vegas iced 10F + 5D against Colorado tonight and they are dominating the game (though score is currently tied 1-1). Vegas is so well coached too. So strong defensively against that Avs juggernaut. 

55 minutes ago, dtsdlaw said:

Vegas iced 10F + 5D against Colorado tonight and they are dominating the game (though score is currently tied 1-1). Vegas is so well coached too. So strong defensively against that Avs juggernaut. 

What is a well coached team?  I don't get it... Ha Ha